The cultural civic dimension makes reference to the rescue and revalorization of the culture of indigenous communities, which give identity and sense of belonging to its members.
In this dimension, the contemplated programs are focused on:
- Language, traditions, and traditional costume
- Rescue of the original language
- Workshops and programs of value and rescue of traditions
- Culture centers to rescue language, clothing, cooking, music, medicine, crafts, traditions, etc.
- Encourage the use of traditional costumes
- Traditional medicine
- Strengthening of the Traditional Organization
- Indigenous Mexico National and Regional Encounters
- Once a year the encounter takes place with the main indigenous leaders from different states around the country. See.
- Regional Encounters
Throughout the year regional encounters take place to share and exchange experiences, practices, and knowledge.